Personal Injury/Auto Accidents:
- $500,000 recovery for a man who was it hit on Route 101 West. The insurance carrier denied liability as they indicated that he was hit in the middle of the road. We convinced the insurance carrier given the incident’s injuries that they should pay the policy limit $500,000.
- $300,000, for police officer who had a slip and fall while responding to a check at a home. He suffered a rotator cuff tear and other injuries.
- $100,000 (policy limit) for the driver who was rear-ended and required back surgery
- $225,000 for a third-party claim for an injured worker who was taking out the trash and slipped and fell on ice at Dunkin’ Donuts
- $150,000 for a third-party claim for an injured worker who fell on ice going back into work after her lunch break. She suffered a right wrist fracture and other injuries.
- $125,000 for a 76 year old woman who was injured when the doorknob of her hotel room fell off and she fell, injuring her back.
- $25,000 for soft tissue back injuries sustained after being T-Boned at light
- $15,000 for ankle injury sustained after being rear ended
Worker’s Compensation and Work Injury:
- $225,000 for injured employee whose arm was injured running an auger
- $175,000, for injured employee who sustained back injury after a slip and fell on oil in a dealership service area
- $150,000, for injured employee who sustained back injury after lifting concrete
- $150,000 for injured employee who injured his back lifting a bag of flour
- $140,000 for injured employee who fractured his ankle after a fall
- $100,000 for injured correctional officer who injured his back breaking up a fight between inmates
- $75,000 for injured employee who developed epicondylitis from repetitive lifting
- $45,000 for injured employee who suffered rotator cuff tear after lifting patient
Social Security Disability:
- 55 year old mechanic will debilitating back and heart issues. Approved with $24,000 in retroactive benefits
- 58 year old landscaper suffering from pancreatitis. Approved with $16,000 in retroactive benefits
- 22 year old with autism. Approved with $8,000 in retroactive benefits
FREE CASE EVALUATION & CONSULTATION