2. How do you collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you contact us, make inquiries to our webmaster, or subscribe to our newsletters.
3. What kind of personal information do you collect?
Examples of personal information we collect and use are:
- Contact information, such as full name, contact address, telephone number
- Information you provide when you contact us, provide feedback, make a complaint, or other inquiries.
4. How do you use the information?
We use your personal information to:
- Send promotional communications such as special offers or other promotions (if you have opted-in to receive such communications)
- Analyze the accuracy and effectiveness of our Website and Services
- Analyzing and understanding our customers and their needs
- Serve advertisements we believe may be of interest to you
- Responding to inquiries, complaints, and other communications to us
- Other purposes that we identify to you from time to time
5. Do you share personal information?
We may share information with our business and promotional partners to send you information, by contact, telephone, or other means, about products and services you may like. Users may opt out of receiving communications at any time.
It is possible Ward Law Group, PLLC (including its present or future subsidiaries, joint ventures, or any combination, therefore) may transfer or assign your personal information as a result of, or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation or other business transaction. In the event of such an event (to the extent that it takes place), a notice will be posted on this website.
We may disclose personal information to government, regulatory, and/or law enforcement agencies if we believe the disclosure is legally required, is appropriate in connection with an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with our Website and Services, or is otherwise required or permitted by law.
Like many websites, Ward Law Group, PLLC automatically collects technical data when you visit and use our Website.
- Persistent cookies: may be used if you log on to restricted areas of our Website to remember who you are. No personal data is stored on your computer.
- Session cookies: may be used for anonymous identification of a website visit for technical purposes only. Session cookies are stored only temporarily during the browsing sessions and are deleted once the browser is closed.
Most browsers are set up to accept these cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer.
Analytics: We use third-party analytics service providers, such as Google to help better understand how visitors use our Website. These technologies may record information such as how often you visit our Website, which pages and features you frequent, aggregated use, and performance data. This data may be aggregated and analyzed to help us provide you with a better online experience.
7. Interest-Based Advertising
We may share aggregated sets of data to a third party to assist in providing ads we feel may be relevant to you on third-party sites. We do not share personal information with third parties for their own use. You may control your preferences or revoke consent to future participation in these analytics or marketing programs at any time.
Social Media Advertising: We may use advertising platforms provided by Facebook Custom Audiences and others to promote interest-based advertisements to you and to measure how users interact with those advertisements. We may do this using web tracking tools or by converting the contact address, phone number, or other contact information you have provided to us into a unique value that these platforms may compare to a unique value created from the information you provided to those platforms.
Please visit Facebook for information on Facebook’s advertising privacy policies and how to opt out https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Although it is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your browsing interests valuable, if you no longer wish to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can opt out of this activity by visiting the:
8. Do you aggregate personal information?
We may aggregate (i.e. assemble on a basis that does not enable one to personally identify you) the information we collect from you, including any technical data we automatically collect. Aggregated or “de-identified data” means that information that does not identify an individual and is no longer considered “personal information”. Aggregated data may be used by us to improve our Services and for marketing or resale purposes, and may be shared with and used by advertisers and other third parties. We may also use aggregate data to determine what types of products and services are best suited for our customers and are requested by our customers. If we share aggregated data with third parties, personal information will not be individually identifiable in the aggregated data.
9. Other websites and your information
10. Security, storage, and retention of your personal information
Ward Law Group, PLLC employs reasonable measures to protect and ensure the security of your personal information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, or loss.
Your personal information is stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on behalf of Ward Law Group, PLLC in the United States. By using our Services, you consent that your personal information is subject to the authorities and laws of the United States.
11. How you can access, update, and modify your information
If you make a request, we will let you know what personal information we have about you, what it is being used for, and with whom it has been shared. If you notice any inaccuracies or wish to update any part of your personal information, we will look into that as well.
We will provide you with access to your personal information that is in our possession, subject to certain exceptions, including information that is referenced to another individual’s personal information that we cannot sever, or information subject to solicitor-client privilege, or other legal restrictions that may prevent us from fulfilling your access request. To make a request, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include “Attention: Privacy Information” in the subject line).
12. How to opt-out of receiving promotional communications
In the event you wish to unsubscribe from receiving promotional contact communications from Ward Law Group, PLLC, you may opt out by:
- Removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any contact we send you, or
- Contact us at: email@example.com